The airport industry is constantly evolving, as airports around the world look for ways to improve their operations, attract more passengers, expand their terminals, or build new infrastructures. Centerline Airport Partners (CAP) is a leading player in this industry, with a focus on helping airports and their owners navigate the complex world of financing, development, and management.
At CAP, we’re not airport consultants whose focus is to provide professional advice to airports, airlines, and other industry actors. Instead, we pride ourselves on having extensive experience in managing airport facilities; overseeing airport operations, managing airport revenue streams, such as parking, concessions, and advertising; ensuring compliance with safety, security, and environmental regulations; implementing cost-saving measures and other efficiency improvements; developing and implementing strategies for growing airport traffic and revenue; managing the airport staff who work closely with our clients and stakeholders to turn their airport development goals into reality. Our team brings a wealth of experience and expertise to each project, and we are committed to delivering results that exceed our client’s expectations.
Services Offered by Centerline Airport Partners
CAP offers a wide range of services to help airports achieve their goals. These include:
- Financing and Investment: We assist airports in securing funding for expansion and modernization projects, including working with banks and other financial institutions.
- M&A Transactions and Development: We have proven experience in mergers and acquisitions and in developing new airport projects, including greenfield airports.
- Management Contracts: We help airports secure and negotiate management contracts creating a team of experienced operators and managers for each case.
- Asset Management: We provide expert advice and execution on how to maximize the value of airport assets, including real estate, equipment, and other facilities.
- Public/Private Participation and Concession Contracts: We assist airports in the development of public-private partnerships and concession contracts.
Centerline Airport Partners’ Experience
Our professional experience is the source and inspiration for Centerline’s motto: “Driving 5-Star airport excellence through transformative strategic investments, financing, development, and management —across the globe”.
Over the years, the Centerline Airport Partners executives have worked on a wide variety of projects around the world including:
- collaborating with Aena, the premier airport operator of Spain, to run their commercial, marketing, and international relations operations throughout their airport network;
- our members also oversaw Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico’s (GAP) commercial operations of 12 airports in Mexico under the long-term 3P model.
- We collaborated with the development of the greenfield Mariscal Sucre International Airport in Quito, Ecuador, as well as managing their operations which led this to become the only Skytrax 5-star airport in all of the Americas;
- we managed six international airports in the Dominican Republic through their operator AERODOM / Vancouver Airport Services( “Vantage Group” today) and after with owner Advent Private Equity under a 3P model
- and most recently worked as part of a multinational team to develop a large-scale DFBO project to build and operate a new terminal at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City, alongside Munich Airport International and the Carlyle Group’s airport division.
The Team at Centerline Airport Partners
CAP has a team of experienced professionals who bring a wealth of expertise to each project. Key team members include:
Andrew O’Brian, President & CEO: Andrew has 25 years of experience managing complex aviation projects, as a resourceful and visionary aviation executive managing end-to-end projects across multiple jurisdictions. Andrew O’Brian is currently the Founder, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Centerline Airport Partners (CAP).
Before Centerline, Andrew was CEO of Reach Airports, responsible for transforming JFK International Airport in New York City through the New Terminal One (NTO) project, along with leadership from the Carlyle Group and Munich Airports International.
Carlos Criado, Chief Commercial Officer: Carlos has more than 42 years of experience in the aviation industry. He has held various positions – from operations to commercial, marketing, and international relations at Aena, the Spanish airport authority.
Carlos is a sought-after speaker at international airport conferences and is considered an outstanding “guru” for aviation and commercial revenue development at international airports in the Americas region.
At CAP, we believe in collaboration and teamwork. We work closely with our clients to understand their needs and goals, and we bring a diverse team of experts to each project from our solid international network of partners to ensure that we deliver the best possible results.
Centerline Airport Partners (CAP) is a leading player in the airport industry, where we offer a wide range of services to help airports navigate the complex world of financing, development, and management. Our team comprises experienced professionals who bring a wealth of expertise to each project and possess an incomparable network of world-class partners with experience in every area of an airport’s lifecycle.
Centerline Airport Partners provides unique and unparalleled access to a vast network of
industry leaders, airport owners, investors, developers, executives, management teams, and
multilateral and private equity finance firms to offer customized solutions for the development
and management of airport projects worldwide, combined with robust experience managing some of the most ambitious airport projects in the world.
Don’t let the complexities of airport financing, development, and management hold you back from achieving your goals. Let Centerline Airport Partners be your guide. Contact us today to start a conversation on how we can help you turn your airport development aspirations into reality.